The Friedman Adventures

This blog is created as a journal, outlet, inspiration and a keepsake for our boys.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veterns Day.( Although I don't believe in War & fighting. )

My mom is still in the hospital, it is consuming my thoughts and I really pray she will be safe and healthy. It is pretty scary. She is doing cardiac enzyme tests, blood work, stress test. Lots going on there.


They just sold their house in Memphis and have been trying to move here for quite some time now. Finally they sold it! What wonderful news! They plan on being here by the end of the year maybe sometime in very early 2010.

Movie night went great! We watched Monsters vs Aliens....It was cute.

We have church pictures in a little bit. I hope that goes well & no big spills happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Greens said...

Stephanie, I am so glad your mom sold her house!!! That's great news!!! It will be nice to have your family near you. I'm so happy for you!

November 16, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home