The Friedman Adventures

This blog is created as a journal, outlet, inspiration and a keepsake for our boys.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Looking forward to Thanksgiving.

We are really looking forward to slowing down & getting to spend time with all the family at Thanksgiving. Baxter & Huff absolutely adore their older 1st cousins. I think....what great role models, b/c they are really great kids. Already the boys are playing soccer like 2 of the older cousins do.



These photos were taken at a soccer tournament last year. 10/08

This is Sara Kate & Anna! Cutie Pies! Also, wonderful cousins of the boys....they live in Memphis. The boys really enjoy the girls...haven't spent as much time with them as the older boy cousins BUT I do see more time together in the future. Nashville, HAS to be a destination very soon to see Lucy! I really need to met her...this is technically my 2nd cousin but we say niece....well, b/c her mama & I are onlys. Her big brother Isaac & Gabe are getting so big I 've to got visit them & the Lance & Jason. I mean, how do people keep up with everyone in their families! my word. How do people do this? I suppose plan small trips to visit...right?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home